Freelance Technology Consultant
Cyber Security Advisory,
Third Party Software Evaluation & Selection,
Migration to Open Source Technology,
Migration to Cloud,
Mobile App, Custom Software and Web Development,
Preparation of Technical Project Proposals, Cost Estimation,
Bootstrapping Small Start Ups!
Thats just few of the things that I do at the moment for Individuals and Organizations!
• In-house development of Hospital Management System (HMS)
• Development of mobile app for the Hospital for continuity of care for patients with diabetes, chronic liver and kidney diseases, stroke patients.
• Developed multiple software components for the Hospital which has tremendously increased the productivity through automation of existing manual processes.
• Contributed in improvement of information flow within the organization by developing the hospital Intranet for aggregation of information.
• Developed online eServices integrated with payment gateway for patients seeking appointment for hospital or for teleconsultation.
• Received recognition from the Governor of Nagaland for development of eGovernance software for
Raj Bhavan Kohima.
• Took over State Portal and State Services Delivery Gateway (SP&SSDG) core infrastructure project from third party vendor support making Nagaland the first State in the Country to manage SP&SSDG project in-house by a Government Department.
• Developed mobile apps for Agriculture Department for listing of local plants of Nagaland and connecting farmers with agri experts.
• Developed Nagaland Ease of Doing Business Portal for easy flow of information for prospective and existing business community in the state.
• Developed a number of other software components and modules for improvement of overall eGovernance services in the state of Nagaland
• Preparation and evaluation of multiple Detailed Project Reports (DPR), Request for Proposal (RFP) and Software Requirement Specifications (SRS)
Technical Lead - Architecture
• Rated as Extraordinary Performer for 3 consecutive years and won 2nd Prize in Hackathon -
Internet of Things (IoT) organized by the bank.
• Developed Global Pricing eXchange (GPX) software as a PoC for aggregation of data for the day end prices of trades from third party software and feed in the multiple accounting systems within the bank.
• Developed Bridgewater Transaction Monitor(BTM) Dashboard as a PoC for monitoring position of transactions in the Oncore Platform of the bank.
• Worked on use cases for Predictive Analytics of day end prices of trades using the historical data.
• Contributed on multiple PoC and use cases towards the bank's financial services platform NEXEN.
Developed multiple webpages and database connector using JSF, Spring and Hibernate as part of migration project from power builder application Omega-1 to web based application Omega-2 for the client